Energy Product Segments
- 25 years proven technology.
- High oxidation and nitration resistance for long service life.
- Low ash deposit tendency and good resistance against pre-ignition.
- Excellent anti-wear properties to protect the engine against valve seat recession.
- High acid neutralizing capacities.
- Developed to improve the performance of gas, air and refrigeration compressors.
- Prevent wear and provide a very high oxidation- and thermal stability.
- Longer drain intervals.
- Complete range from mineral to full synthetic lubricants exceeding industry standards and requirements.
- Designed for use in gas, steam and hydro-turbines.
- Outstanding oxidation stability to ensure reliable operation
- Good water separation and low foaming properties.
- Also available in EP-variants (Extreme Pressure)
- Comprehensive range developed for many different categories including inland, deep sea fishing and pleasure boats.
- Good rust and corrosion protection
- Low wear level under severe operating conditions
- Ensures extended oil drain intervals
Contact one of our Energy experts